APM - ATS Deployment Case Studies
This session will include 5 rapid-fire presentations on APM and ATS deployment case studies and issues, with an interactive attendee Q&A session at the end of each presentation. The presentations include the following: "LAX Automated People Mover – A Progress Report," Ronald E. Sheahan, Principal, Lea+Elliott, Inc.; "Project Development/Delivery in Constrained Financial Conditions," Principal & CEO, Sanjeev Shah, Sanjeev Shah, Inc.; "PHX Sky Train® and the Future of Ground Transportation at Phoenix International Airport," Darryl Jaquess and Anne Kurtenbach, Lea+Elliott, Inc.; "The Case for Autonomous Vehicles on a Fixed Guideway," Robbert Lohmann, Chief Commercial Officer, 2getthere; and "Autonomous Vehicles for the Disability and Aged Community," Matt Lesh. The session will be moderated by the leaders of ASCE's APM community - Craig Elliott of Lea+Elliott, Inc. and Bill Sproule of Michigan Tech University.
- Craig Elliott, A.M.ASCE, Lea+Elliott, Inc.
- Bill Sproule, Ph.D., P.E., F.ASCE, Michigan Tech University
- Ronald Sheahan, PE, Principal, Lea+Elliott, Inc.
- Sanjeev Shah, Sanjeev Shah, Inc.
- Darryl Jaquess, Associate Principal, Lea+Elliott, Inc.
- Robbert Lohmann, Chief Commercial Officer, 2getthere
- Matt Lesh, Independent Consultant