APM - ATS V-Tech Keynote Session
This session will include the following keynote speeches: "World Airport Automated People Movers (APMs)," Jack Norton, President, Lea+Elliott, Inc.; "A Global Report on Automatic Urban Transport Systems," Andrew Bata, North America Regional Head, International Association for Public Transit; and "The Future of Automated Vehicles," David Swallow, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Nevada Regional Transit Commission. The session will cover an overview of APM, ATS, and AV from a global perspective. The session will be moderated by leaders of ASCE's APM community - Craig Elliott of Lea+Elliott, Inc. and Bill Sproule of Michigan Tech University.
- Craig Elliott, A.M.ASCE, Lea+Elliott, Inc.
- Bill Sproule, Ph.D., P.E., F.ASCE, Michigan Tech University
- Jack Norton, President, Lea+Elliott, Inc.
- Andrew Bata, North America Regional Head, International Association for Public Transit
- David Swallow, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada