Diversity and Inclusion in the Construction Industry - Part II
The Young Professionals Council of the Construction Institute will be hosting a timely discussion about how to make the construction industry more inclusive and diverse. For this Part-II session, the invited panelists will build on the Part-I skits and discussion and share their personal experiences and advice on how to be more inclusive in the construction industry. There will be a discussion with the audience at the conclusion to ask questions to the panelists.
- Nalah Williams, A.M.ASCE, Project Designer, Core States Group
- Melissa Beauregard, Ph.D., P.E., M.ASCE, Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering, US Air Force Academy
- Luis Duque, EIT, A.M.ASCE, Bridge Engineer, Foothills Bridge Co.
- Floraliza Bornasal, Ph.D., A.M.ASCE, Assistant Professor, Saint Martin's University
- William Johnson, Performance and Asset Management Branch Manager, Colorado DOT
- Mario Martinez, A.M.ASCE, Field Engineer, Flatiron Construction